Morn was matriculation at nus
Went w mayping
heh interesting how things work out -
Thought I was gonna make new friends in nus but ended up being closer to a friend frm dunman high haha mayping :D
Then went for my first driving lesson :D
Hehehe nearly burst out laughing after I jerked my at at the first try that caused my instructor to spill his water when he drank it
Anw overall was fun though I was quite scared that he will scold me for all my nervous driving etc :P
Then then xiaowei bought loads of food frm aljunied stn to pacify my empty stomach heh
And tour w muni soon :D
Rcvd a call at night frm dad that my a lil distant uncle passed away
And felt quite :/ cause I visited him on sun after he was hospitalized
Rmbed that he was supposed to seek another specialist on 1aug, but this appt is not gonna happen
And recalled how close he and his wife were (and subsequently seeing how upset she was at the wake) makes me worried
Life is gonna be a whole new change without him
Probably getting real bad at words - I can't describe how I'm feeling and what I am trying to get at
Just hope that dear uncle will rest in peace and bless his family with much more happiness from today onwards
And please, please let granddad take it easy (it's real hard to do so though) when they break the news to him tmr :(
Went w mayping
heh interesting how things work out -
Thought I was gonna make new friends in nus but ended up being closer to a friend frm dunman high haha mayping :D
Then went for my first driving lesson :D
Hehehe nearly burst out laughing after I jerked my at at the first try that caused my instructor to spill his water when he drank it
Anw overall was fun though I was quite scared that he will scold me for all my nervous driving etc :P
Then then xiaowei bought loads of food frm aljunied stn to pacify my empty stomach heh
And tour w muni soon :D
Rcvd a call at night frm dad that my a lil distant uncle passed away
And felt quite :/ cause I visited him on sun after he was hospitalized
Rmbed that he was supposed to seek another specialist on 1aug, but this appt is not gonna happen
And recalled how close he and his wife were (and subsequently seeing how upset she was at the wake) makes me worried
Life is gonna be a whole new change without him
Probably getting real bad at words - I can't describe how I'm feeling and what I am trying to get at
Just hope that dear uncle will rest in peace and bless his family with much more happiness from today onwards
And please, please let granddad take it easy (it's real hard to do so though) when they break the news to him tmr :(