Ended work at marina square today :)
Bad end to the work experience cause there's like not a lot of ppl today and most ppl don't wanna take the tissues :/
But went to the CBD area today for the first time hahaha sound like a noob
And was truly amazed (in some sense) by the hectic yet exciting lunch hour of the office ppl
Haha exciting prob cause of the music they were playing haha
Anw yay nice (at least I think it's nubbad) work experience w kimcham :D
Countdown: 5 more working days!
OHYA I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO HK YAYYYYYYYYY :D
Bad end to the work experience cause there's like not a lot of ppl today and most ppl don't wanna take the tissues :/
But went to the CBD area today for the first time hahaha sound like a noob
And was truly amazed (in some sense) by the hectic yet exciting lunch hour of the office ppl
Haha exciting prob cause of the music they were playing haha
Anw yay nice (at least I think it's nubbad) work experience w kimcham :D
Countdown: 5 more working days!
OHYA I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO HK YAYYYYYYYYY :D
