Countdown: 2 DAYS!
Hahahaha sound like a loser sigh

Work is not exactly enjoyable and I rlly wanna slack at home
BUT I kinda realized slacking at home for 2 months is probbbbbbbb rlly a lil long sigh
So I'm considering if I shld stop work (since my boss seems to want me to continue working)
Actually there's just 10% of willingness but still considered considering gaha

Plans for the 2mth break:
- 4D3N TRIP TO HK W FAMILY (if everything goes well! ... Hopefully!!!)
- Watch RUNNING MAN and WGM (seohyun and yonghwa!)
- ... Rest to be thought abt again ... :/

LOL I'm totally becoming the oppa oppa clan HAHA (but I think hyung sounds cooler)
But LOLLIPOP F STILL IN FIRST PLACE YAY
And TI AMO CHOCOLATE ^^

Alright back to stoningggggggggggg
Whr are the customers???? O.O

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️