Gr8ful
Not exactly elated cause they came to celebrate my bday
But more of how much I miss being w this grp of ppl :)
I guess I thought I'm back to being the single and parent-reliant child that I have always been whenever we end a phase of schooling etc
So it was prob a conscious decision that I made so that I will feel less lonely when im alone and less active in asking friends out
In which case, I think such mentality managed to make me a lil more independent (ie less reliant)
Cause the frequency of me texting ppl when i need help or find someone to talk to when I'm upset has decreased
Instead I turn to myself and well, in most cases, type into this box :)
... I suppose I did become a lil more independent (idk?)
Haha no matter what,
Thank you gr8 guys loadssssssss for coming though y'all are like tired and stuff
And for spending so much :/
Such that I actually feel like returning y'all the money :X
Shall treat you guys another day ^^
And yup for being ard :)
Hehe awkward again :B
But yup thankyouuuuuu ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ah and haha I think y'all got a lil worried over my pms mood period haha
It's over! though Ang and Moktard will prob taste more of it in the next four years hehe
Nooooo I shall conquer the pms!
Oh right after reading the archives over these months,
I kinda made a mental note to myself to note down the things I've been going through so that these forgotten bits and pieces of life can be somewhat relived, remembered and laughed at in the future haha
Lastly,
My parents, like me, think that I have sweet friends :)
though I still think that I will most likely have no close friends when I'm in my middle age years like my parents hmm
alright, back to work :)
one more hour of stoning o.o
Counting down to the end of working life: 7 days!
But more of how much I miss being w this grp of ppl :)
I guess I thought I'm back to being the single and parent-reliant child that I have always been whenever we end a phase of schooling etc
So it was prob a conscious decision that I made so that I will feel less lonely when im alone and less active in asking friends out
In which case, I think such mentality managed to make me a lil more independent (ie less reliant)
Cause the frequency of me texting ppl when i need help or find someone to talk to when I'm upset has decreased
Instead I turn to myself and well, in most cases, type into this box :)
... I suppose I did become a lil more independent (idk?)
Haha no matter what,
Thank you gr8 guys loadssssssss for coming though y'all are like tired and stuff
And for spending so much :/
Such that I actually feel like returning y'all the money :X
Shall treat you guys another day ^^
And yup for being ard :)
Hehe awkward again :B
But yup thankyouuuuuu ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ah and haha I think y'all got a lil worried over my pms mood period haha
It's over! though Ang and Moktard will prob taste more of it in the next four years hehe
Nooooo I shall conquer the pms!
Oh right after reading the archives over these months,
I kinda made a mental note to myself to note down the things I've been going through so that these forgotten bits and pieces of life can be somewhat relived, remembered and laughed at in the future haha
Lastly,
My parents, like me, think that I have sweet friends :)
though I still think that I will most likely have no close friends when I'm in my middle age years like my parents hmm
alright, back to work :)
one more hour of stoning o.o
Counting down to the end of working life: 7 days!
