Sometimes, people just have to be more appreciative and less skeptical.
I dont think they will see this, but somehow I hope they do.
Watching star awards at my grandma's house turned out to be ... Quite torturous.
I don't really mind all the noise that they are making that cause me to e unable to hear what the artists are saying,
But I can't stand how they keeeeeeeeep criticizing all the artistes
From having issues w chongqing's laughter, to complaining abt leeteng, huanghui, kate pang, mark lee, lan xin mei, michelle chong and even lin geng xin and liu xin you when they dont knw them at all
wtf I'm getting super irritated damn
I dont think they will see this, but somehow I hope they do.
Watching star awards at my grandma's house turned out to be ... Quite torturous.
I don't really mind all the noise that they are making that cause me to e unable to hear what the artists are saying,
But I can't stand how they keeeeeeeeep criticizing all the artistes
From having issues w chongqing's laughter, to complaining abt leeteng, huanghui, kate pang, mark lee, lan xin mei, michelle chong and even lin geng xin and liu xin you when they dont knw them at all
wtf I'm getting super irritated damn