Last Tuesday lunch w Hon! ♥
My last Tuesday lunch w dearie hon :D
Hahaha thanks for accompanying me for the past few weeks as I struggle to fit in w my colleagues hahaha
Introvert, as always :(
So you made life (especially Tuesdays) more bearable hahaha
LAST WEEK OF LIFE AT HARBOURFRONT ;)
And had quite a good time chatting w minxing while we work haha
Gonna be meeting my potential new boss to discuss abt work at KLP 颱風 tmr
I suppose it's actually an interview haha
All the best xiaowei!!! :D
Hahaha thanks for accompanying me for the past few weeks as I struggle to fit in w my colleagues hahaha
Introvert, as always :(
So you made life (especially Tuesdays) more bearable hahaha
LAST WEEK OF LIFE AT HARBOURFRONT ;)
And had quite a good time chatting w minxing while we work haha
Gonna be meeting my potential new boss to discuss abt work at KLP 颱風 tmr
I suppose it's actually an interview haha
All the best xiaowei!!! :D
