It's kind of ... Funny
That I'm studying while guides are having their atc... That I totally forgot about ... :>
I know only 4 guides out of the... Many other guides :O
It's a big company and all are unfamiliar faces.
5yrs back, I was having my first atc
5yrs later, I'm studying for a levels while the sec1s have their first
"go away! go away! ..."
That's someone screaming somewhere else for their night games I suppose
Oh right. Why is atc in school?
Back to ≪海魂≫ :)
That I'm studying while guides are having their atc... That I totally forgot about ... :>
I know only 4 guides out of the... Many other guides :O
It's a big company and all are unfamiliar faces.
5yrs back, I was having my first atc
5yrs later, I'm studying for a levels while the sec1s have their first
"go away! go away! ..."
That's someone screaming somewhere else for their night games I suppose
Oh right. Why is atc in school?
Back to ≪海魂≫ :)