Had a short talk and realised how myopic we were, how we were so bothered and angered by those trivial things, how we can only see things from our narrow perspectives

While they were having their camp,
I was reminded of our times at Camp Christine and figured out why every senior batch will always think the junior batch is not as good as theirs
Not only because we are less able to find faults with ourselves,
but probably because seniors have a year more of experience and have already went through what the juniors had
While juniors are learning and less experienced, which make them less prepared and less capable.
But is that not what learning is about?
Other than minimal guidance when appropriate, shouldnt those who learn have a free rein over what they want to do since it is only through this process that they will learn?
So... Why do we complain? Were we not as such when we were younger? Were we not fresh learners?

And the teachers.
I respect their patience to go through similar ideas and thinking processes with every different batch of students though it is super repetitive since we are all kids that think we are know-it-alls
Thanks teachers, any teacher :>

And I'm reminded of ones with seniors after seeing Selina and Ziying's warped photos on FB news feed hahaha
Oh and the mystery game (truly a game for once hahaha) in sec1 atc with the whole coy that I was much more familiar with :>

Popular posts from this blog

2025