Stats:)
One thing bad about blogging from phone I'd that I can't post photos
LOL but anyway
THANKYOU TUTOR LOWWY FOR SACRIFICING YOUR CHEM/CLL TEST FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TUTEE ONGG LOL
but it really helped ;)
I finally understood what summation of x and x-square means :D :D hahaha
And my tutor as in real math totor is like lol kind of super in stats haha and I only knw nowww (/last week)
And I finalllllllly know whats wrong with us - I can't do math without understanding and all along, she assumed that I understood or have to go and understand my notes by myself which I cannnnnnnnt
Thus resulting in the vicious cycle of inefficiency and incompetency
AHHH LOL finally realizing this 2yr problem after so long haha
Anw my interest and acceptance for stats is growing!!
:D ... But I still hate the urrrrrggh feeling whenever my answer is wrong or when p=0 or p=1 pfffft
But it's kay I will get proper values soon enough if I keep working hard :D
For Math Prelims, nothing less than an A.
You can do it, jiayou!:D
Hello estherhongggggggggie:D
LOL but anyway
THANKYOU TUTOR LOWWY FOR SACRIFICING YOUR CHEM/CLL TEST FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TUTEE ONGG LOL
but it really helped ;)
I finally understood what summation of x and x-square means :D :D hahaha
And my tutor as in real math totor is like lol kind of super in stats haha and I only knw nowww (/last week)
And I finalllllllly know whats wrong with us - I can't do math without understanding and all along, she assumed that I understood or have to go and understand my notes by myself which I cannnnnnnnt
Thus resulting in the vicious cycle of inefficiency and incompetency
AHHH LOL finally realizing this 2yr problem after so long haha
Anw my interest and acceptance for stats is growing!!
:D ... But I still hate the urrrrrggh feeling whenever my answer is wrong or when p=0 or p=1 pfffft
But it's kay I will get proper values soon enough if I keep working hard :D
For Math Prelims, nothing less than an A.
You can do it, jiayou!:D
Hello estherhongggggggggie:D