No more time to lose.
Inspirations keep flowing to me and emotions and thought are just triggered by any event
But no, it's not the time for creative writing, but essay writing.
Talked to zhengls abt university and career for awhile after lesson today and her words made me wonder if such passion is gonna last if I'm using it for work stress and bread... Idk but tmr's gonna be hell I think
The cll teachers seem ready to shoot me down tmr:(
And i don't like disappointing mr loh with undone tutorials:(
Lol the post has lost its direction haha
But yup I deactivated fb once again cause toooooooo much time there:/
Followed Melpomene's footsteps haha
Kay doing gp then maths later:)
Please please please stop the procrastination and slacky attitude :/
Was the last guitar activity ytd though I just went for like half an hour
And in all, I want to say that I'll miss being in the same cca with Esther hong
You're such a great kiddo friend me love estherrrrr:D haha
And this morn's econs test...
Albeit not finishing it, we are all very sweetened by mr wu's cut of 7 mins to train us for the real exam :)
No one else thought about it haha
Tada:) Goodbye, may it be a goodnight for us all:)
And E49Rg coooool kids :) hope their lives are good too hehe:)
But no, it's not the time for creative writing, but essay writing.
Talked to zhengls abt university and career for awhile after lesson today and her words made me wonder if such passion is gonna last if I'm using it for work stress and bread... Idk but tmr's gonna be hell I think
The cll teachers seem ready to shoot me down tmr:(
And i don't like disappointing mr loh with undone tutorials:(
Lol the post has lost its direction haha
But yup I deactivated fb once again cause toooooooo much time there:/
Followed Melpomene's footsteps haha
Kay doing gp then maths later:)
Please please please stop the procrastination and slacky attitude :/
Was the last guitar activity ytd though I just went for like half an hour
And in all, I want to say that I'll miss being in the same cca with Esther hong
You're such a great kiddo friend me love estherrrrr:D haha
And this morn's econs test...
Albeit not finishing it, we are all very sweetened by mr wu's cut of 7 mins to train us for the real exam :)
No one else thought about it haha
Tada:) Goodbye, may it be a goodnight for us all:)
And E49Rg coooool kids :) hope their lives are good too hehe:)