I don't know what got into me but this whole morn was shitty:(
Kind of got myself crazy perhaps after yesterday or perhaps other issues like being unable to find my stuff etc
I got so upset, irritated and angry when I keep writing n instead of k for MI and the loss of my correction liquid made ne so irritated by the strike out lines I had on my tutorial book,
I went crazy in front of my dad and kind if shrieked at him after he passed me a correction liquid that ran out of liquid

And that triggered all the tears of frustration anger and all kinds of mixed emotions
Nothing including screaming beats just letting your weakness poor out for that short 5 mins
But that made my dad upset I guess
He didn't see me tearing but I'm sure the shriek I let out after he passed me the stationary hurt him more that what it did to me
It was his efforts for finding after all
And he didn't talk to me since then
Feeling bad and all to him but I would also like to thank him for scolding me back cause that kind of threw all my emotions out of the window and I'm back to work again
Not sure when we're gonna be on talking terms again
But I just hope that nothing, including apologizing, is going to be too late :(

Popular posts from this blog

2025