Ms Huda ♥
Where, where can you get a better CT than ms huda?
I have no idea how next year's gonna turn out but without ms huda as our CT is a big upset :(
but looking at things positively,
we're still gonna have her around during GP!
*mental note to the bunch of cliquezszx: We should stop being late for Ms Huda's tutorials! :)*
physically struggling with homework cause i have only started and barely completing GP
not to say about the rest that i have not even touched.
dieeeeeee
and psychologically, struggles between good and no in me.
booohooooooooooo.
goodbye.
Dear 6C11 (Yay! I still get a kick out of seeing that),
First of all, hope you've had a good December break and Christmas, and let me be the first to wish you a Happy New Year, and a fabulous senior year ahead :) Some of you may already know this, but I won't be your Civics Tutor next year, because The Powers That Be have decided to foist on me a few other things instead. Boo!
So I'd just like to say that 2010 with you has been wonderfully memorable, in many, many big and small ways. You've got a great class dynamic and chemistry, and I'll definitely miss that. Even the PW drafts! (Oh and about that - let's just say that you made the marking of your WR and GPF so easy. OP is out of my hands, but I'm confident you did splendidly :)) We'll still see each other for GP next year, but its very likely that Mr John Wu will take over as Civics Tutor. Suffice to say you are in fantastic hands :D He will be in touch shortly, so please give him your support and work together with him.
2011 is the year of the Eleven**, and may you achieve all that you dream of and strive towards, and so much more!
We'll be in touch,
Ms Huda
** In more ways than one! Surely you've seen all those planners/ diaries/ organisers with the big, juicy 'Eleven' stamped all over them?!
I have no idea how next year's gonna turn out but without ms huda as our CT is a big upset :(
but looking at things positively,
we're still gonna have her around during GP!
*mental note to the bunch of cliquezszx: We should stop being late for Ms Huda's tutorials! :)*
physically struggling with homework cause i have only started and barely completing GP
not to say about the rest that i have not even touched.
dieeeeeee
and psychologically, struggles between good and no in me.
booohooooooooooo.
goodbye.