the rainy day ):

wanted to run
then the rain keep starting and stopping, starting and stopping,
then now 7 alr,
cannot run ):
there is no more vacant slot for running ):

next mon, tues, wed all end late
then thurs got piano
fri got guides
sun got all tuitions

saaturrdaaay
shall ask my dad to run with me (:

and hi,
why do everyone got to the opposite bus stop -.-
then cause the other residents get squeezed in the bus
zzz

i think i'm getting dirty ):


i have no days to look forward to,
cause every moment seem so neglected

i want to say something
but no one would listen
forget it.

was in the lift with miss seow (:
along with zhenling, jiahui(Ey), shimei,
vanessa etc.
:D

scared that i flop my history this year ):

吳映潔 邱勝翊 鬼鬼王

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do
to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye
and now I know
How far you'd go

Popular posts from this blog

2025